7/17/10

When will you realize, Vienna waits for you?

Hi everyone!
                    So in this post, I thought we should talk about what to wear when traveling! For the past few months, I've been traveling by plane mostly, but by car as well. My biggest dilemma is what to wear when I'm going on trips! For now, let's just concentrate on what to wear when traveling by plane.

If you're going on a short, one hour to about a two hour plane ride, then you can opt for something casual, but slightly more fashionable since you don't need to be too comfortable for such a short journey!


 I think this set that I've created really lets you look great on a plane without looking too over the top (and trust me, I've seen it far too many times). Besides needing to maybe freshen up a bit after the flight, you could totally go out to dinner afterward as well! 

If you're going for a longer plane ride, which requires you to sit for long periods of time, then you should really opt for something trendy, but also comfy casual!






In this set, I decided to incorporate the crop top trend that I've spoken about recently, but in a comfy sweatshirt material! Paired with a plain white tank top, and some black leggings (for comfort, but make sure the tank top covers your backside if you know what i mean...) this out fit it definitely great for sitting on a long flight! I also paired it with some really cute blush colored ballet flats because not only is the colour really in style at the moment, but also looks really cute and girly to an otherwise basic coloured outfit. I chose to add the small charm bracelet to add a bit of pink to the top portion. Finally, my favorite piece of this whole outfit is the bag! It's such a beautiful tan colour and is the perfect size for a flight, allowing you to stash away whatever you need for a long journey!

Bon Voyage!

- Sarah






No comments: