7/14/10

The fight for you is all I've ever known

One of this summer's latest trends has been the crop top. At first, I was all against it; I thought nothing good could come from the navel baring tiny tops. Boy, have I reconsidered that statement! I recently tried one on at H&M yesterday (which I really liked, but didn`t get because of the pattern). You can also get slightly more expensive ones in every colour at american apparel, but I personally really liked the ones at H&M. I must warn though, you just can`t wear them with anything. I personally like seeing them worn with swimsuits, as cover ups of course. I think that if you're really skinny and on the beach, then you can get away with wearing them with short shorts...only if you`re on the beach! Outside on the street I think they`re best paired with high waisted shorts... which in that event, even plus sized girls, like me, can get away with wearing them! I think they're a neat new summer trend!





















Loving Audrina's look, but wish her top wasn't see through!
Photo credits: Google and American Apparel


-Sarah

No comments: