7/17/10

I'm not afraid, i'm not afraid ... to put eyeliner ;)

Okay so before I begin, let me put out a little disclaimer here. I am NOT by any means trying to endorse MAC cosmetics or any other company I choose to review. I am simply reviewing a product I adore and think would make your lives happier ones :)



Now that that's out of the way, i'll gladly tell you allllllllll about MAC's fluidline in blacktrack. It is THE awesomest shizz you will ever come across. For all of you who have never heard of this product... it's basically a gel eyeliner that comes in an assortment of colours. It glides on perfectly and lasts all..day..long. I'm not even kidding! I'll put in on at 7:15 a.m. in the morning, go to school, come back, do some excersize, take a shower, yada yada and finally around 8 or 9 p.m. i'll go check in the mirror and what's left? My winged eyeliner with only maybe a sliiiiight smudge at the end. It's absolute heaven in a wittle tub. Oh and I forgot to add that it lasts forever, no joke AND it only costed me about maybe 20 something canadian. Again, heaven I tell you. So, basically if your that girl or guy who's ever complained about how your eyeliner has smudged or completely melted off... then I suggest you run out your door and purchase some fluidline. Take my
word for it :)

1 comment:

tifanny10 said...

ouuuu i wanttt liquidd eyelinerr !!! i just dunno how to put it on, but my bestiee did tell me tht shee was gonna show it to me onee day soo its all good :D
loveee thee blog andd thee title :D
keep onn blogging :)