6/26/10

You can't be everything you want before your time.

This past weekend was my high school prom. Hello graduation!

So, for my dress, I had a long cyan blue dress. Empire waist, with detailing on the bodice. It fit absolutely perfectly.



I had really simple accessories. I had swarovski crystal starfish earrings, which I don't have a picture of, but they're medium sized, and stud like. I had a matching hair clip with it, but I ended up having extensions in my hair, so the clip would have shown all the tracks!





I also wore my Irish ring, which again, I don't have a picture of! My shoes were silver and had little brooches on them that matched my bodice. I really didn't want to look over the top, which a looooot of people tend to do, and it just ends up looking really tacky.
All in all, I was really happy with my outfit :)

- Sarah

1 comment:

tifanny10 said...

anotherr very beautiful girl. and she has a beautiful prom dress :)