6/21/10

You are, the only exception.

Current Mood: tired!
Current Music: Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

Hello blogging world :)

Today, Melina and I decided to take a little walk in the nature park buuuut what's the fun of it if we don't look somewhat decent!
















It was hot and sunny today, so I decided to wear a floral dress, with a periwinkle blue braided belt (which I later took off) and my bootie-sandles.


It was actually a pretty amazing day! I wanted to work on evening out my tan... not that I believe in tanning of course (skin cancer!), but I had sort of a farmer's tan going on! I assure you that I used SPF 30 :)


Towards the end of the day, we headed downtown for lunch since I was in desperate need of some books before I leave on my trip. I picked up Classic - An It Girl Novel, Something Borrowed, The Undomesticated Goddess and Twenties Girl. I just picked up some easy summer reads, nothing too serious! My brain needs a break after all my exams!


Besides that, Melina and I picked up some Cherry exfoliant from The Body Shop. I've used it before, and it's definitely not my favorite, but it's not bad either! They were on sale for 10 dollars each because they're leaving the collection! I also got a cute little cardigan to match my new nautical skirt, but updates on that next time!


- Sarah

No comments: