8/29/10

It's to dying in another's arms and why I had to try it.





















































































































 Today we spent probably one of the last few days together before school starts to take over our lives. It was such a hot and sunny day but we made the most of it! We also had a picnic in the park :D

We were so excited to dress up for the newest fall trends, but sadly the weather ruined our best laid plans! More on our outfit details a little later though!

Enjoy!
-Melina and Sarah

3 comments:

Olya said...

nice park!I love summer and cant believe that we all have to go back to school so soon:(
XOXO, Olya

www.theate-olya.blogspot.com

sarah said...

I know! Summer is already gone and melina and I have already started school :(

Sarah said...

I love your messenger bag! Back to school is so depressing. I seriously can't believe that summer is gone.

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com